No catches – If you don’t like it, return it within 30 days! All we ask is that your purchase comes back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition.
Ordering & Payment Methods:
We accept all major credit cards including: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, & Discover. We also accept PayPal.
- You do not need an account with us to make a purchase. Upon checkout select “Checkout as Guest” if you do not wish to create an account and store your shipping information.
- We are fully PCI compliant, HTTPS secured, and we do not store credit card information
Returns & Exchanges:
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you can return your order for a full refund or exchange. Just contact us with your order information and we will send you a return shipping label and credit you in the same manner as your original payment within seven days of receiving the returned merchendise. If you have questions regarding our no questions asked return/exchange policy, or need help making a return or exchange please contact us.
Shipping Information & Restrictions:
- We ship all orders via your preferred selection of courier on checkout (USPS, FedEx, UPS)
- Shipping costs calculated based on product weight and where your order is being shipped. To calculate shipping prices, add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, view cart and select your location for a quote.
- We do not guarantee any international deliveries. Please make sure you have a reliable mail system capable of delivering packages, and your customs offices are free from customs theft.
- All orders require a correct street address in order for delivery to be made - dont mess this up!!!
- For information on Customs, Duties, Tariffs & Import Fees please visit: http://www.export.gov/logistics/eg_main_018142.asp
- Please be advised that the customer is fully responsible for paying all customs charges
- Customs information can not be altered, it is a federal offence - so please don't ask us to commit this crime.
We will help to keep you informed about your order with us. When you place your order we will send an advisory of order email which contains your order number and information on what you ordered. Once your order ships, you will receive an advisory of shipment email that contains tracking information.
- Check your email. The email address you provided during checkout allows us to provide information about the status of your order
- Visit our website and sign in to your account to view order history, tracking information, and previous order info
Tracking Your Order:
- Tracking numbers are assigned to all packages when they are shipped.
- Tracking availability may vary depending on the shipping method selected during checkout and the carrier that is delivering your order.
- International tracking via USPS is only good to the borders of the USA. Once the package leaves the USA customers will be responsible for following up with their local customs agency to claim their package if necessary. Provide the USPS customs/tracking number issued in the advisory of shipment email to your customs agency, and they will be able to help you. In most cases orders do not need to be claimed in customs.
- When you receive your shipping confirmation email it will include a tracking number. You can visit the USPS website https://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
We will be able to best help you with your cancellation/order change or refund via our contact form. Please contact us and include your order information.
All CAMRIG manufactured products are covered under a no questions asked warranty policy. All retailers are expected to honor this, and it covers damaged products. We do not cover camera loss. If you break one of our products, send us a photo of the broken unit to email@example.com along with a shipping address and we will send you a new mount. Free. No questions.
If you have a damaged, broken, or defective product from another manufacturer, you will need to complete the warranty process with that manufacturer. If your GoPro stops working, contact GoPro! If for some reason you cannot seem to get any results, let us know and we will help you get things figured out. CAMRIG is not responsible for the loss or damage of your GoPro camera. Always use your floaty back!